Protecting your head has become of increasing importance in sports today. With our expertise and certified ImPACT clinicians, Lubbock Sports Medicine is the leading source for treatment of sports-related head injuries on the South Plains. Stan Kotara, PA, has been working with the ImPACT program with great success.
Please do not fill out your web registration until you have a confirmed appointment
What is the ImPACT program?
ImPACT stands for Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing. It is the premier concussion management program in the country and Lubbock Sports Medicine is bring it to you. This computerized evaluation system provides our clinicians with neurocognitive assessment tools and services that will be integral in return to play decisions. Have a look at the ImPACT Concussion Management Model for yourself and you’ll see why this is the leading concussion management program in the country!
Important facts about the ImPACT Test:
The ImPACT Test Is:
- One important piece of the overall concussion evaluation and management process.
- A sophisticated test of cognitive abilities.
The most scientifically researched concussion management tool.
- A tool that can help health care professionals track recovery of cognitive processes following concussion.
- A tool to help communicate post-concussion status to athletes, coaches, parents, clinicians.
- A tool that helps health care professionals and educators make decisions about academic needs following concussion.
The ImPACT Test Is Not:
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.